2017 BLIA World Headquarters America East Training for Humanistic Buddhism Speakers
1. Organizer: BLIA World Headquarters
2. Institutions-in- charge: BLIA Florida, BLIA Miami
3. Eligibility: The region’s chapter and subchapter executives, including Lay Dharma Lecturers, elder advisors, presidents, directors, executives, treasurers, secretaries etc. and all BLIA members interested in propagating Humanistic Buddhism.
4. Qualifications: BLIA members and executives of all levels with right view and right understanding who uphold one teacher and one faith and do not frequent temples and practices of different teachings can register for training.
5. Registration: Please complete the Registration Form and Airport Shuttle Form to be submitted to the local BLIA chapter for compilation and email to BLIA Florida.
6. Spaces available: 100
7. Contents of Presentation: Select one article from the works of Venerable Master Hsing Yun such as “Between Ignorance and Enlightenment” for a 15-minute presentation for assessment.
8. Registration deadline: February 20, 2017
9. Accommodation and transportation service: donations welcome
Hotel: During training in March 10-12, all rooms are double-occupancy
Holiday Inn Orlando Airport
5750 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando FL 32822
Phone: (407) 851-6400 Fax: (407) 438-7297
10. Tour registration deadline: February 28, 2017
11. Please note:
1) All participants are to wear their BLIA uniforms with membership card and to bring own water bottle.
2) For all other unspecified matters, please contact BLIA Florida.
12. BLIA Florida President Judy Nguyen
Cell: (407) 221-5602 Email: email@example.com
Guang Ming Temple, Florida
6555 Hoffner Road, Orlando, FL 32822 U.S.A.
Tel: (407) 281-8482 Fax: (407) 281-8490
How to complete the full registration
Please complete the Speaker Training Online Registration.
Please complete the Airport Shuttle and Accommodation Registration.
Please complete the Tour Registration.